South Jersey's Best Pest Control Company
s. Our Pest Control Company thanks you for our 5 star reviews on Google, Yelp, Angie's list and Facebook.
We offer the best, affordable pest control that you expect from a family owned pest control company. Our expertise as a professional exterminating company has made us a household name as South Jersey Exterminators. Because we deliver superior service to your South Jersey home or business, Our Termite and Pest Control company is now among Southern New Jersey's most trusted and best pest control companies. Our Termite and Pest Control company delivers safe and effective pest control, termite treatmentWe are experts in servicing customers for pest control needs such as all natural mosquito control mice flies termites, carpenter ants ,Which carpenter bee stings? the male or the female? powder post beetles ,spiders fleas and ticks , wasps, bees, hornets, stinging insects, ants, stink bugs roaches, beetles and bedbugs. As well as wildlife needs such as raccoon control, skunk trapping, bird removal , squirrel control bat removal pride ourselves on our customer relations, our integrity and our high reviews on google, yelp, Facebook, Angies list and the BBB. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to fill out our contact form PEST CONTROL TIPS
Tips for Keeping Rats and Mice Outside Where They Belong
In the late fall and winter, the most common home invaders are house mice. A considerable health threat, these critters can transmit disease and have been proven to be an allergen to children. Rats and mice often enter homes, farm buildings, and warehouses in search of food, water and shelter.
Rats and mice will consume and contaminate large quantities of food. They damage structures by chewing,and stored belongings with their nests and feces. They carry a number of diseases, such as rat-bite fever, Leptospirosis (Weil's Disease), Murine typhus, Rickettsial pox, plague, Trichinosis, typhoid, dysentery, Salmonellosis, Hymenolepis, tapeworms, and rabies. During the fall as temperatures cool rats and mice will look for a warm place to spend the winter. Structures near garbage bins, feed areas,construction sites and infested properties are at greater risk. To keep your home free from rodents this winter follow these tips.
What to Look for if You Suspect Mouse Activity:
1 Mice are nocturnal. Listen for scurrying and scratching noises behind the walls at night.
2 Look for small black droppings the shape and size of a grain of rice.
3 You may see streaks or smears of dirt left behind from feet or fur.
4 look in dusty area for tiny tracks
5 If the infestation is bad enough you will smell a faint musky odor
6 You may see an occasional patch of dry urine.
7 Look for scratches in wood and walls
Tips for fall/winter pest proofing:
1. Seal up any cracks and holes on the outside of your home, especially areas where utilities and pipes enter your home. Mice can squeeze through and opening the size of nickel.
2 Make sure vents are screened securely with metal mesh as mice are powerful chewers.
3. Plant trees and shrubbery away from the house and be sure they are well trimmed.
4. Store food in the refridgerator or in sealed plastic containers and thoroughly dry dishes and flatware before storing.
5. Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground, this will discourage critters from nesting and keep them at a safe distance if they do.
6. Call Cato Termite and Pest Control for additional advice & service if necessary.
7. Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
8. Inspect boxes and other packaging that you bring into your home thoroughly, be on the lookout for hitchhiking critters.
9. Call Cato Termite and Pest Control 856 786 8008 for additional advice and service if necessary.