In South Jersey Call 856 956 9672
Use "contact us" below, to hear from
South Jersey's Best Pest Control Company or call 856 956 9672
When your looking for the Best Pest Control company in South Jersey's you'll want an affordable Termite and Pest Control Company that has treated bed bugs in Marlton NJ, carpenter bees in Moorestown NJ, termites in Cherry Hill NJ, carpenter ants in Cinnaminson NJ, and all other pests in Mt Laurel, Voorhees NJ, Washington Twp, Burlington NJ, Evesham NJ, Haddonfield NJ, and all surrounding South Jersey areas. Our Pest Control Company thanks you for our 5 star reviews on Google, Yelp, Angie's list and Facebook.
We offer the best, affordable pest control that you expect from a family owned pest control company. Our expertise as a professional exterminating company has made us a household name as South Jersey Exterminators. Because we deliver superior service to your South Jersey home or business, Our Termite and Pest Control company is now among Southern New Jersey's most trusted and best pest control companies. Our Termite and Pest Control company delivers safe and effective pest control, termite treatment to Moorestown NJ , Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Vorhees, Pennsauken, Maple Shade, Medford, Mt Laurel, Washington Township and other South Jersey towns in Burlington, Camden and Gloucester county. We are experts in servicing customers for pest control needs such as all natural mosquito control mice flies termites, carpenter ants ,Which carpenter bee stings? the male or the female? powder post beetles ,spiders fleas and ticks , wasps, bees, hornets, stinging insects, ants, stink bugs roaches, beetles and bedbugs. As well as wildlife needs such as raccoon control, skunk trapping, bird removal , squirrel control bat removal pride ourselves on our customer relations, our integrity and our high reviews on google, yelp, Facebook, Angies list and the BBB. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to fill out our contact form or Cal Call 856 956 9672 . PEST CONTROL TIPS
10 things you can do to help Your Exterminator to Get Rid of Roaches
Everyone who has ever had roaches knows they can be tough to get rid of. If the infestation is bad enough then being roach free can become a nightmare, but that doesn't have to be so.
Roaches can carry on average 50 disease spreading pathogens including the salmonella bacteria, typhoid and e choli. No one should have to live with a roach infestation when a good partnership between the pest control provider and the resident who lives with the roaches can go a long way toward solving the problem for good. To insure a complete and lasting resolution to roach extermination, it is important to Keep in mind that roaches have predictable habits and tendencies.
Knowing what these habits are and acting correctly in response to them can go a long way toward getting the most out of your pest control treatment.
Roaches thrive when conditions are just right. They love,nooks and crannies to hide in,warmth, moisture, darkness, and plenty of tasty morsels to feed on.If the environment where roaches thrive is made less than ideal for them you will increase the odds of success for the pest control provider to reduce the current roach population and decrease the chances of a future infestation.
Here are ten important steps to take to live roach free.
1) Take away food and eliminate moisture. Roaches are particularly fond of grease but they will eat any type of food that they can find
2) Check for drips of grease that may have accumulated around your stove. Scrape the excess and use a heavy duty degreaser to eliminate all traces of grease.
3) Look under and behind appliances,especially the refrigerator and trash containers. Look for crumbs, spills or any other food residue and clean it thoroughly.
4) Store food products plastic or glass containers or in the refrigerator.
5) Tend to spills as they occur and never leave out glasses, cans or bottles that contain soda, juice or beer.
6) Check for leaks in plumbing, or in water lines that lead to the refrigerator.Excessive moisture can attract all sorts of unwanted pests including roaches. Taking away the roaches food source and water supply is a good start, but in order to get the best result you'll have to it's time to tackle the housing issue. Roaches come out at night to mate and to search for food and water. During the day they hide in dark cracks and crevices. The more cracks and crevices there are, the more hiding places a roach will have. Getting rid of clutter is one of the most important steps toward roach eviction.
7) Clear surface tops, Eliminate piles,and keep things up off of the floor.
8) Sort through your belongings. If an item is not currently of use to you, get rid of it. Get rid of your stuff and you'll get rid of the roaches that hide in it.
9)Look for cracks in and around base boards, lighting fixtures and where the walls meet the floors. Neatly caulk all obvious cracks and crevices.Especially the ones that may lead to outside.
10) Consider a maintenance contract with a reputable pest control company like Cato Termite and Pest Control. It is far easier to prevent an infestation than it is to get rid of one. Call Cato at 856 786 8008