South Jersey's Best Pest Control Company
s. Our Pest Control Company thanks you for our 5 star reviews on Google, Yelp, Angie's list and Facebook.
We offer the best, affordable pest control that you expect from a family owned pest control company. Our expertise as a professional exterminating company has made us a household name as South Jersey Exterminators. Because we deliver superior service to your South Jersey home or business, Our Termite and Pest Control company is now among Southern New Jersey's most trusted and best pest control companies. Our Termite and Pest Control company delivers safe and effective pest control, termite treatmentWe are experts in servicing customers for pest control needs such as all natural mosquito control mice flies termites, carpenter ants ,Which carpenter bee stings? the male or the female? powder post beetles ,spiders fleas and ticks , wasps, bees, hornets, stinging insects, ants, stink bugs roaches, beetles and bedbugs. As well as wildlife needs such as raccoon control, skunk trapping, bird removal , squirrel control bat removal pride ourselves on our customer relations, our integrity and our high reviews on google, yelp, Facebook, Angies list and the BBB. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to fill out our contact form PEST CONTROL TIPS
Calls are coming in for Stink Bug Control in Voorhees NJ, Haddonfield NJ, Princeton NJ and Moorestown NJ
Right up there with pumpkins and haystacks, stink bugs in South Jersey are becoming a recognized sign
that autumn has arrived. Here are some things you can do before they decide that your NJ home would
make a nice place for them to stay over winter.
1.Stink bugs are instinctively attracted to very small openings. Seal up any visible cracks inside the home, especially those near walls and doors shared with attics and garages. Inspect windows and doors. Check for torn weather-stripping and loose mortar. Install door sweeps on all exterior doors, as well as doors leading to the garage and attic.
2. Check for and remove areas of moisture around your home. Dry all dishes and utensils before putting them away. The smallest drops of moisture can sustain a small insect like the stink bug. Check for and control leaks in pipes and clogged drains where moisture may build up over time.
3. Stink bugs are attracted to lights,use motion detected security lighting to keep outdoor lighting to a minimum. Use yellow or pink porch lights, they are softer and less attractive to most flying insects such as the stink bug.
4. To control all pests including stink bugs be sure to wipe down counters and sweep floors regularly. Keep accessible food in airtight containers and remove garbage regularly. Keep all trash outdoors in sealed receptacles made especially for nuisance wildlife prevention.
5. Install a dehumidifier in damp basements. Be sure crawlspaces, attics,and garages are well ventilated to make these spaces less attractive for stink bugs to collect. Install screens over your chimney and attic vents to prevent all pests including stink bugs from entering the home.
6. Inspect the exterior of your home for cracks and crevices that sting bugs may use as easy access points. Look for damage to to areas around windows and door frames,on siding, around plumbing, behind chimneys, and underneath fascia boards or other openings. Seal cracks and holes with silicone caulk.
7. A severe infestation will be difficult to control with over the counter pesticides. Stinkbugs have a heavy impenetrable exoskeleton. Materials that do not require an applicators license to use, are often diluted and ineffective. Consider hiring a professional. The price you pay for their expertise will be a savings in the long run.
8. Plant gardens at least 18 inches from the perimeter of your home. Do not mulch adjacent to the foundation of the home. Mulch gives stink bugs and other pests a good hiding spot and makes it more likely for them to enter the home if they are hiding near an entry point. Keep branches and shrubbery well trimmed.
9. Don't store firewood close to the house. Any pests that have found shelter in the wood pile such as stink bugs, will be more likely to move into a structure if it is close by. Keep firewood up from the ground to make it more difficult for pests to access the pile.
10. Inspect packaging that you bring into the house, especially when purchased second hand. Often pests including stink bugs are brought in from other infested areas on belongings transferred from a home, office or warehouse.
If you've done all of the above on your South or Central NJ property and stink bugs are still out of control call our Pest Control company.